I think if you knew what went on in my head several things would happen:
1. You’d be disgusted by the constant filth that entered it.
2. You’d be encouraged in the moments I hope in humanity.
3. You would either feel like the most/least important person on the earth.
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about a social experiment lately, and, maybe, this is something I’ll do someday with those around me, but, what if I had to say out loud ever thought that came into my head? What would happen? Here are a few thoughts:
1. I’d learn to take every thought captive.
2. I’d learn the consequences/rewards of the way I think.
3. I’d be able to reconcile the differences I hold between myself and others.
If you had to speak every thought that came into your head, how would you measure success?
For me, it’d look like this.
1. If I made it out alive, from not being killed by others or violently assaulted by many, I’d consider this a success.
2. If I were forced to work out my thoughts with those I think about and those I do life with.
3. If my thoughts were a little bit better the day after than the day before.
How would you measure success if you did this? And, how what happen to you and around you if you did?