I was reading the Philosopher Soren Kirkegaard the other day and he was talking about how we can give away what we consciously thinking about and while I won’t share my most inner desires over a blog, here is what I’m thinking about lately, so if you want to talk hit me up.
– 2010 Minnesota Timberwolves Basketball Season
– The Vikings wretched start
– The effects of High/Low culture on human life
– Rob Bell’s Art of the Sermon
– Music by Mumford & Sons, Arcade Fire, A Loss For Word’s Motown Classic Cd
– Making fun of stupid television shows
– Seeing how many times I can say ReJoyce Meyer’s in a day.
– Movies, ALWAYS MOVIES!
What’s on your mind?