1. Not all Introverts are anti-social. Being in an environment with high volumes of noise, people and new information to process can be overwhelming sometimes.
2. When an Introvert wants or needs to leave an environment or conversation, it probably has nothing to do with the other person.
3. Introverts thrive on their inner life. This is why so many introverts are capable of understanding deep thought and why many introverts would rather listen and learn than talk.
4. Introverts often succeed best in familiar environments. This why they often have a place of serenity and why so many introverts are home bodies.
5. Introverts often need time away from people to love them more properly and abundantly.
If you are an introvert, feel free to add more. If you are an extrovert, feel free to post some experiences or thoughts you’ve had with introverts.